1. We believe and firmly endorse the Holy Bible as the Word of God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in One God, eternally existent and equal in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, His deity, His virgin birth, perfection, His miracles, crucifixion, His atoning death, and in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to glory, and that He is the same yesterday, today and forever Master, King, Lord and Savior.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God the Father, and that the only means of obtaining salvation is through the grace of God by repentance and faith in Christ and His precious blood “shed for many for the remission of sins.” (Matt. 26:28)
5. We believe in the in filling of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of the Lord gives the utterance.
6. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit as outlined in 1 Corinthians 12:7-10, and embrace Divine healing and miracles that glorify the Risen Lord.
7. We believe in the ordinance of water baptism and Holy Communion.
8. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming back to rapture the church.
9. We believe in prayer and fasting for today, in tithing and offerings.
10. We believe in the sacredness of marriage vows, the sanctity of the home, and the importance and promotion of Christian family values.
11. The expression of our faith incorporates, at times, the washing of feet. This act symbolizes humility and service one toward another.
12. We even uphold praising the Lord in a dance.